Monday, August 24, 2009

Miley cyrus nude. Sexy stuff.

This list makes me sad. ))))))

miley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nude
What do you think about miley Cyruss topless photos? So what do you think of photos MIley Cyruss new partially nude. Personally ... I support what shes made of 100%. Im behind her. Of course I think his sophisticated for about 15 years. But whos to judge? Why cannot he do it? Even his clothes. He had a towel covering her breasts. Disney is also making his apology, which I think is really pathetic. Its basically the same thing if she wore a dress with a line of low V in back. It is also the same to be photographed in a bra and a thong walking on a beach paprazzi. The only difference is a professional shoot, shoot and not professional. I also think that just because she's 15, does not mean it is illegal to do so. I should not apologize to Disney. The fact that the star of Disney, said there should be a model? I do not know if it is a requirment but ... I dont think so. So what is your opinion on this whole ... disaster?
Sex video is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment